"The incredible momentum Oregon State has achieved today simply would not have been possible without this unprecedented support from Beaver Nation. Thanks to our supporters, OSU’s impact is substantial and growing. The best is yet to come for this university and all those we serve."
—President Edward J. Ray
By the Numbers:
The Campaign for OSU
Total Raised: $1,142,213,091
• $189 million raised for scholarships, fellowships, and student awards, including the creation of 600+ new scholarship funds, representing an increase of 45%
• $107 million raised for faculty support, including the creation of 79 endowed faculty position funds
• $264 million raised for facilities and equipment, including 28 major construction, renovation, and acquisition projects
• $404 million raised for program support
• $150 million secured in private faculty research grants
• $29 million raised outside these areas
The Campaign for OSU came to a roaring conclusion on December 31, 2014, with gifts from more than 106,000 donors totaling $1.14 billion.
Donors to the university's first comprehensive campaign supported OSU's entire spectrum of activities, particularly to attract diverse, high-achieving students and to enhance three core areas of distinction in the university's strategic plan: sustainable earth ecosystems, health, and economic growth and social progress.
While the campaign has ended, the momentum it helped to create at OSU is greater than ever. Donors are energized by what Oregon State is accomplishing, and the OSU Foundation is working with our partners at the university to increase support for initiatives tied to OSU's strategic plan. Presently these strategic fundraising initiatives include plans to advance marine studies, accelerate forestry education and research on advanced wood products, and renovate the Valley Football Center.
Join us as we continue to support OSU's transformative impact on students, Oregon, and the world.